Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome Parents!

Dear Parents,

Welcome back to school and a new school year! It is my pleasure to welcome you and your child to the 5th grade. My name is Mr. LaFrossia, and I will be your child's 5th grade teacher during this school year. The 5th grade will be learning many new and exciting things. As your child's teacher, I am delighted to be a part of your child's learning experience. By working together, we can make this year a great learning experience for your child. I am looking forward to working with you in your child's education and having a successful year!

If you need to reach me you can at any time by simply sending me an email to mrlafrossia@gmail.com. You can also call the school's office at 718-292-4920.

Mr. LaFrossia

No comments:

Post a Comment