Saturday, January 14, 2012

To Parents: Midterm Schedule

Dear Parents,

It is hard to believe that we are nearing the mid-point in our 2011-2012 school year! I hope that the first half of the school year has been an enjoyable for you and your child as it has been for me. Of course, with this acknowledgement comes the realization that midterm exams are also on the horizon.

Our midterm exams will be given from Tuesday, January 17th-20th, 2012. The exam schedule is provided below:

Midterm Exam Schedule

Tuesday, January 17: Science and Social Studies
Wednesday, January 18: Spelling and Religion
Thursday, January 19: Reading and Language Arts
Friday, January 20: Math

To download the review sheet for each subject, simply click the link above.

If I may assist you in any way during this time, please contact me at 718-292-4920 or email me at mrlafrossia@gmail.com.

I wish you and your family the very best in 2012!

Sincerely,

Mr. LaFrossia

No comments:

Post a Comment